Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Final Post

Well, that was a whirlwind, but one that was well worth it. Thank you Alicia for guiding us through this. If I had to describe this experience in one word, it would be eye-opening. I had no idea of the amount of Web tools out there (and I know there are many, many more) that are available to us (and for free no less!). I have looked into these now for both my experience in the classroom and in my personal life. (I am loving making movie on Animoto for family and friends to see.). I don't think that I would recommend any changes for this program; and yes, this program should ABSOLUTELY run again. If other tools were covered, I would love to participate again! I think that lengthening the timeline was perfect...I don't know how I would have finished otherwise. I look forward to improving upon my current curriculum and adding/changing my curriculum with the implementation of some of these tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment